MSA Link Pro Software
MSA Link Pro Software lets you easily and proactively manage your gas detection fleet. Program offers efficient setup and configuration with dashboard alerts as to all conditions, as well as calibration gas and expiration warnings. Query data, print or save reports including gas exposures incidents; system can be set up to automatically send email exposure alerts. Generate session logs, including periodic as well as calibration and GALAXY GX2 System bank data.
Program sends scheduled emails from master test stand based upon detector conditions and events. Directly input your data and filter results live.
Dashboard – Live System View
- Single-glance notification of instruments that are overdue for calibration or bump test
Reports – View at your convenience
- Database storage of instrument Periodic and Session data logs and customizable reports
Email Alerts – Instant alerts
- Email notifications of GALAXY GX2 System and instrument warnings and error messages
Fleet Management – Configure and Audit Systems
- Configure banks, instruments and audits fleet settings
System can be set up with either static or DHCP connections, offering wide flexibility.
- Access flexibility: administrator assigns several levels of user rights.
- Users can access software from any computer that is directed to main database.
- Database exists on one computer or server; multiple end user PCs can access database to use program.
- Network can be as simple as one test stand bank, one router and one laptop computer, or have one or many test stand banks exist within a corporate intranet structure. MSA Link Pro Software operates completely within your company's firewall