This self-rescuer with hood provides more than 60 minutes of breathing air during escape conditions while also protecting eyes and head. Featuring proven KO2 technology, it provides a reserve of oxygen according to demand. Dons fast and easy. Features a highly visible orange hood, flexible visor and integrated half mask with speech diaphragm.
The TR device allows quick and economic training of donning and use by simulating the weight and properties of real units
MSA Savoxcap 60
MSA AUER SavOxCap 60 TR
- Delivers >60 minutes of breathing air under escape conditions
- Provides up to 5 hours operating time under low respiration
- Quick and easy operation
- Orange hood with integrated half mask
- Voice communication via speech diaphragm
- Low maintenance and low-cost training
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.