OptimAir® 3000 PAPR
With three possible configurations, the OptimAir 3000 offers versatility, ergonomic design and state-of-the-art features. The unit features a microprocessor-controlled, variable-speed motor to ensure the user gets an optimal amount of air. The respirator features one-button operation and weighs less than 1.5 kg for convenience and freedom of movement. When used with a hood, the unit's alarm is sent through the hose and can be heard in loud environments, while the five-level battery indication signals how much life the battery has left. Automatic calibration, long-life battery and shower-proof design makes the unit convenient and practical.
- Smart, ergonomic design packages motor blower, cartridges and battery on user's back
- Microprocessor-controlled, variable-speed motor provides optimal amount of air to user
- Unit is available in three configurations OptimAir 3000, OptimAir 3000A and OptimAir 3000 EX
- Standard blower weighs less than 1.5 kg
- Audible and visual alarms for low flow indication and low battery voltage
- NiMH battery can operate for more than 8 hours (depending on the configuration)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
OptimAir 3000, OptimAir 3000 A, OptimAir 300 EX:
- EN 12941:TH2 hoods and visors and TH3 hooded helmet
- EN 12942: TM3 full face masks
- Compliant with EMC 89/336/EEC
OptimAir 3000 EX:
- BVS 07 ATEX E 38
- II 2G Ex ib IIB T4
- II 2D Ex ibD 21 T130 °C