Thermalgard® Hard Hat Cap Style
When workers need a helmet with elevated temperature capability, the Thermalgard® Protective Cap provides protection in a high-strength, smooth crown helmet. The glass-reinforced nylon shell has a beaded edge for improved rigidity. Slots in the cap allow for mounting hearing protection muffs, welding shields, and faceshields.
- Thermalgard helmets have been to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F (150C).
- Smooth crown for easy use of MSA welding equipment
- Slotted for use with MSA accessories
- Available in a variety of colors. Check availability for your country.
- Custom imprinting and striping options. Check availability for your country.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals ANSI Z89.1-2014
Very low temperature / -30°C
Electrical Insulation / 440 V AC
Molten Metal / MM
Very High Temperature / +150°C
- Brochure: V-Gard Helmet System
- Bulletin: MSA PPE System - Compatible Head, Eye, Face, Hearing and Respiratory Protection
- Bulletin: Head and Face Protection for High Temperature Applications
- Technical Datasheet: ThermalGard
- Industrial Helmets Instruction Manual
- European Industrial Helmets Standard Colours
- European Industrial Helmets - Approved Accessories & Options
- White Paper: Heat stress Risk factors and preventative safety solutions