V-Gard® Propionate Visors for Chemical and Splash
V-Gard Propionate Visors provide impact protection, and are good for those applications where chemical splash hazards also exist. They offer increased impact protection and superior optical quality over acetate visors.
- Provides superior chemical splash resistance mainly against organic chemicals such as solvants (please see MSAs Chemical application quick reference guide).
- Molded for superior optical quality
- Almost all versions can be perfectly combined with helmet-mounted ear muffs
- Special visors, called nitrometers, are designed to work with V-Gard Retractable or Standard Chin Protectors.
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- CE Declaration of Conformity - DECLARATION DE CONFORMITE CE Visors EN
- Declaration of Conformity - Visors
- EN166:2001 & EN1731-2006 - CE2247_140827
- Russia:& Kazakhstan
EN166 marking explanation=
"1" highest optical quality for permanent use
“B” High speed particles with medium energy impact (120 m/s)
“3” Liquid droplets and splash
- AS/NZS 1337.1:2010