MSA A2 Software
The MSA A2 software is part of the Connected Firefighter Platform, which consists of modular and wireless components.
A2 facilitates an electronic and telemetric respiratory monitoring. The software significantly improves entry control monitoring and is an adequate replacement for conventional tally boards.
All the details of a classic monitoring system are integrated. Monitoring the air supply of the individual user as well as the measurements and alarms of portable gas measuring devices increase the security.
- A2 attaches great importance on the presentation of the situation-relevant information.
- The intuitive interaction concept allows the user to have the best possible understanding of the particular situations.
- The respiratory protective device user has an exact overview of the air supply situation of the emergency services - based on the information from M1 Control Module, alphaSCOUT and optionally Bluetooth-equipped ALTAIR 4XR and 5X multi-gas detectors.
Reliable & versatile
- The type of presentation supports the user to operate with freely scalable team levels in each kind of respiratory protection use and still maintain the overview at all times. The application permanently assesses the information which is available and presents the respective critical value of a team in real time. The officer-in-charge even has direct access to the individual pressure levels of all team members.
Central monitoring – decentralised managed
- A2 supports Windows 10/8/8.1 Pro. In the network, A2 uses existing structures to share the hardware interfaces, therefore, e.g., it is possible to connect several systems together and guarantee a central monitoring of all device wearers and to fulfil the individual escalation levels.
- Features & Benefits: MSA A2 software
- List of Features: MSA A2 software
- System Requirements: MSA A2 software
- MSA HUB vs. Base Station Comparison
- FAQ: MSA Accountability System Q&A
- User Instructions: MSA A2 Operating Manual