MSA composite compressed air cylinders meet a wide range of applications, needs, and budgets.
Composite cylinders with aluminium liner, over wrapped with carbon and glass fibres, are 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction.
Comp.-Cyl. 3,0L/300 bar, 1,9kg, charged
Comp cyl. 6.9 l/300 bar, AZ, empty
Comp cyl. 6.9 l/300 bar, AZA, empty
Comp.-Cyl. 3,0L/300 bar, 1,9kg, empty
Comp. cyl. 6,9/300 AZ, empty, restrictor
Comp cyl. 6.8 l/300 bar, empty, 30 Y.
Comp Cyl. 2 l/300 bar, charged
Comp cyl. 2 l/300 bar, empty
Comp cyl. 6 l/300 bar, empty
- 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction
- cylinder versions with 300 bar service pressure 3 to 6,9 litre capacity
- full choice of valve options as:
- integrated gauge
- ratchet hand wheel to prevent unintended closing
- flow restrictor in case of valve breakage.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
All cylinders are manufactured and CE marked in accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 EC.