TC 800 Series
Gallet TC 800 Helmets Series are ballistic helmets adapted to different applications:
- Combat, where gear need to be robust and reliable, and where strategies co-exist with modern technologies and means.
- Airborne missions, which are complex and require different equipment (free fall jumps, 0₂ equipment, specific wings…).
- Anti-terrorism & Special Operations, where teams often operate under high ballistic threats. Each team member designs his own and unique configuration of equipment.
- Intelligence Operations, where the different phases of the missions (infiltration, intelligence gathering and exfiltration) require lightweight and discrete equipment.
The helmets are available in 3 ear cuts and in green, black, or tan with a non-reflective finish.
- MO 5001 Series
- Gallet F1 XF and Accessories
- LA100 Helmet for Jet Aircraft Pilots
- OptimAir® 3000 PAPR
- LH250 Helmet for Helicopter and General Aviation Pilots
- Gallet F1XF Hearing Protection and Communication Headsets
- Ultra Elite® Positive Pressure Full-Face Masks
- Hygiene Kits
- alphaFP Fall Protection Harness for SCBA
- ALTAIR® 4X Multigas Detector
- V-Gard® 930 Vented Protective Cap
- Helmet Mounted Lighting Solutions
- V-Gard 950 Non-Vented Protective Cap
- Workman FP Stryder™ Beam Anchor
- ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor