Vautex SL+ ET
The chemical protective suit for Emergency Teams [ET] is made of the special compound material
Vautex SL+. Due to the very flexible material this suit provides outstanding freedom of movement.
The large integrated lens allows weight reduction in the head section for better wearing comfort. Additional features are the removable rucksack reinforcement, electronic identification by transponder, gas-tight zipper with cover and replaceable glove system and boots.
The Vautex SL+ ET can be configured according to your individual requirements. Please contact your local MSA.
- SCBA Accessories
- Gallet F1 XF and Accessories
- V-Gard® 930 Vented Protective Cap
- ALTAIR® 4X Multigas Detector
- FlameGard® 5 MSIR Flame Detector
- Composite Cylinder
- Chillgard® M-100
- Helmet Mounted Lighting Solutions
- Connect-by-Cable Communication Headsets
- ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor
- V-Gard Chin Protectors
- V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline
- V-Gard® Visors PC for General Purpose
- Milan Eyewear
- EVOLUTION® 6000 Basic Thermal Imaging Camera
- Push-Key Suspension
- V-Gard® Protective Cap
- Advantage® 410 Half-Mask Respirator