92/93 Combination Filters
The high-performance MSA filters provide strong protection against a wide range of toxic gases and particles in full accordance with the latest standards.
MSA’s PlexTec particle filter technology increases filtering surface for easier breathing.
Benefits for the user include: safe selection, no mix-ups, economical procurement, simpler stock keeping.
Available in gas filter classes 1 or 2, and particles classes 2 and 3, in single or multiple gas range
They are using the standard threaded connection EN148-1 and are compatible with all available facepieces equiped with the same thread.
The 92 and 93 series of MSA gas filters are in full compliance with the REACH regulation and do not include any toxic materials listed in the European Regulation.
- 3S Full-Facepiece Respirator
- Gas Filters 90
- Advantage® 3100 Full-Facepiece Respirator
- Advantage® Chemical and Combination Cartridges
- Advantage® 410 Half-Mask Respirator
- Advantage Pre-Filters
- Ultra Elite® Full-Facepiece Respirators
- Advantage® Particle Filters
- OptimAir 3000 Filters
- Affinity 2100 Disposable Mask
- Composite Cylinder
- Advantage® 3200 Full-Facepiece Respirator
- Calibration Testing Gas
- IN042 Four Zone Control Module
- Sure-Stop® Energy-Absorbing Lanyard
- ALTAIR® 4X Multigas Detector
- Senscient ELDS™ Open Path Gas Detector
- V-Gard® Mesh Visors for Forestry Applications